[CCS] IkariSims' Platform | Recolor | YF

by - 5:27


Resultado de imagen de divider png
😊 Desde que vi estas plataformas estoy totalmente enamorada de ellas, y me parecía una pena que sólo estuvieran en blanco y negro, por lo que decidí agrandar la gama de colores con mi paleta favorita de Pastry-box, la 8Bitto.

😊 Since I saw these platforms I am totally in love with them, and it seemed a shame that they were only in black and white, so I decided to enlarge the range of colors with my favorite Pastry-box palette, 8Bitto.

T.O.U

  •  Don’t steal my content and claim as your own
  • Don’t include it in mods files
  •  Don’t re-upload it to others websites
  • If you see any problem, please contact me
  • You have any recommendation for me? Ask me !

♥ Mesh by @candycanesugary​; you NEED it ! (Only IkariSims platform) [xx
♥ Not standalone recolor, add swatches
♥  20 swatches from this palette [xx] by @pastry-box
♥ If you use it, tag me ‘kosineko’ !
♥ Why I use Adfly? ♥

♥ DOWNLOAD ♥

You May Also Like

0 comentarios